Monday, November 16, 2009

Tulip bulbs and narcissus bulbs?

My girlfriend, who is NOT a gardener, gave me 2 bags of bulbs a couple of weeks ago. If I hang them up, so the air can circulate around them, will they last until Fall? I would like to plant them in her honor, as she is always so sweet to me. I am not a "bulb person", so am unsure if they will still be good.

Tulip bulbs and narcissus bulbs?
l would plant them now.. as they might have started to sprout by now and you will find that if you hang them up by the time the fall comes they will have all shriveled up ..you might try and plant them up in pots now and then plant them out in the fall that should work... keep them in shade over the summer and not to dry or plunge the pots in the garden

new year lily

No comments:

Post a Comment