Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can someone give me info on how rare or valueable a 1969 tulip Norma electric guitar might be? Thanks.?

I rec'd it from my grandpa who'd got it for Christmas in 1969 or 70 from my grandma. I think its a tulip shape, at least that's the closest one I see that matches mine. I'm just looking for some info on the model. Any help will be appreciated.

Can someone give me info on how rare or valueable a 1969 tulip Norma electric guitar might be? Thanks.?
take it to an antique store. they should be able to help you out. looks like you have a rarity.
Reply:These were department store guitars that typically sold for $19.95. They were made of inferior materials and were not easy to play or highly collectable. The very fact that they weren't collectable may make them collectable now due to the fact that there may not be many of them left.

Business

No comments:

Post a Comment