Friday, May 21, 2010

I am looking for a tulip dipped in gold but all I can find is roses. Can anyone help me out here?

go to the opperator and see where there is a tulip dipped in gold

I am looking for a tulip dipped in gold but all I can find is roses. Can anyone help me out here?
go to a florist whom sell artificial flowers ,,


try a few different shops and if you have no luck


buy one or two the most go to a stationary..or art paint shop


buy your self a jar of gold paint take the flower off the stem


or wrap the stem so it does not get ruined lay out some news paper use an old cup pour the paint and swivel the flower


a few times hang it up side down and let it dry...


I like to use that sparkle too ..while the flower is wet


you dip it in a bit of sparkle kind of stiffens the leaves a bit


while the flower is drying with a pencil you shape the peddles make sure they do not stick together


did that with mt Poinsettia one year from white to gold...


lay ed them flat to dry and put dinner candles in each one


make sure they are made out of cloth no plastic
Reply:go to vons


No comments:

Post a Comment