Thursday, November 12, 2009

80's toy small flower pot with tulip and fairy is inside after water poured in side of pot, what is this toy?

I had this toy when I was little. I'm thinking mid 80's. It was a small flower pot with a tulip in it. there was a tiny hole in the side of the pot next to the tulip and when you poured water into it the flower woudl magically rise and open up and inside there was a tiny little fairy that could be removed and played with. i really need to know that name of this toy so I can at least find a picture of it, I'd really like to buy the toy itself. It helped my little cousin through the death of her mother back then and I want to buy her one now that we're grown. thanks.

80's toy small flower pot with tulip and fairy is inside after water poured in side of pot, what is this toy?
They were called Fairy Winkles.





There is one on eBay with picture (link below)





Here is the link for the commercial


http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commerc...





Enjoy.

new year lily

No comments:

Post a Comment